Suomenlinna Island


I visit Suomenlinna in a windy day - an island located at the entrance of Helsinki's harbour. From city center, I get there by ferry which just takes 15 minutes. I take a cup of coffee and enjoying the sea sights while waiting for visit this famous island. The very first feeling when I come here is that it's really colder than in the city. Luckily, I have brought warm clothes with me so it's not a big problem😅. As I haven't check the timetable of the museums so I just can go around myself following the map can be found at the entrance. There is no place opening at the time I visit but the island's still mystery in its way. Well, for a photo-addicted like me, nothing can be greater than the beautiful nature. I start to explore the island with only the map and camera. The most amazing thing is that this is a land of museums. There is one thing come up in my mind: "How many museum are there in Finland?". I'll google it later but I guess the number might be unpredictable.
The island seems like a reprentation of the fortress and restoration of history. In other words, it's known as a collection of museums. Every corner in Suomenlinna reminds a historic event. There is no word can describe how beautiful the landscape is. It's really a great place for relaxing and getting away from the crowds of Helsinki. I take a hundred of photos of this place which is another picture of Helsinki capital.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog