Cruise to Stockholm


If you have chance to visit Finland, you probably also travel to Stockholm by cruise. By the advantage of geography, the most common mean of transport is by cruise. The time of travelling by cruise is much longer than by airplane, around 12 hours from Turku to Stockholm and vice versa. It means that you will need one day just for moving. After spending 12 hours on the ocean, I had my first step at Stockholm. This city is named as the heart of Nordic area. Coming here, I understand why people said that. I came here in December, when the winter had already arrived. However, contrary to Turku, there were always people on the street. They are tourists or local citizens. The urban area are also quite crowed with lots of building as well as constructions. I just spend haft day in Stockholm before catch the cruise to return to Finland. The time was quite hash to explore the whole city. Yet I had chance to visit some famous tourist attraction like Royal Palace, Gamla Stan (the old town). One thing I realized after visiting couple of cities in Europe that the structure of them place the main cathedral and the old town at the center and other area will be developed surround those structure, unlike in Turku. Half day in Stockholm went quite fast but I will find a chance to come back here in a sunny day with longer time to explore it’s beauty.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog