Helsinki Trip


I came here several times but didn't have enough time for travel around the city so I decided spend one day here. First destination after 2 hours on bus is the Central Railway near kamppi. It's one of the most beautiful station I visited. It's the ancient architecture located in the middle of the modern capital. Next is the White Cathedral with a unique construction I've seen on many movies. 
White Cathedral
And the next amazing place is Fazer cafe - a famous brand of chocolate in Finland. There is nothing better than a combination of a cup of hot chocolate and a strawberry cake and enjoy the beautiful of the city at night.

Fazer Cafe
Acctually, I have a great dinner in Vapiano restaurant - an Italy pasta restaurant. It's so amazing, you can order your meal and see how they make it. I'm too hungry as I have to wait 45 minutes for my meal. So I forgot to take a photo 😆😆, but it's really nice. You should try once when you visit Helsinki.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog