Ruissalo Island In Winter



My hobby is going around Turku, taking pictures all places that I visit. Ruissalo island is my next destination which is located to the south-west of Turku city, between Hirvensalo and Pansio. It just takes about 20 minutes to go there by bus. This is an ideal places for BBQ in summer but it's still crowded in winter. People go here for winter swimming, sauna and skiing. One thing is amazing is that Finns children can ski very well regardless of there ages which cannot be seen in my tropical country. And for me, it take weeks to learn how to ski. In winter, everything is covered by snow like a fairy story which I only saw on movies. It's really awesome place. I definitely will come back in summer for camping with my friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog