European first trip (end): Belgium – Bruges


Yes, you are right. My ultimate destination of my trip is a city called “the Venice of the North”. This city has a beautiful and romantic architecture. As the name, the main impress of the city is on the system of canals around the city. This is also a famous city for tourist, therefore it would be very crowded. There is always a supper long queue to acquire a city tour by boats. If lucky, you may have your turn. I was not so lucky so I decided to explore the city by walking with my cousins. My trip was on winter, it somehow affected the sightseeing due to the coldness and winds. However, it is still a good choice to visit though. The city’s architecture made me feel like to whole city is a giant castle in the middle age, which I always wish to visit whenever I watch on movies or television. Beside the beautiful scenes, I also had chance to taste the Belgian beers and foods. Belgian beers are always famous for its flavor and I have say that I really love it though I can not drink much beer. In short, this is a must-visited city when you come to Belgium.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog