Mökki-Porvoo


My next destination in this summer is Porvoo located on the sounthern coast of Finland, near Helsinki, which is known as a medieval city of Finland. You can easily get there by bus. From Turku where I live, I have to catch one bus to kampi in Helsinki and transfer once. It takes about 4 hours and costs approximately 15 euro. I'm so exciting for this trip as I mentioned in the previous post, mökki is a traditional holiday of Finns. Therefore, I decided to spend some day exploring mökki, do like Finns do. I and my friends booked a cottage house in Porvoo, it costs around 300 euro for 3 days. For those days, we play yard games, bbq, boating and of course sauna - a traditional activity of Finns.  Now I know why Finns always go to countryside for their vacation. Enjoying the clean and silent atmostphere is the effective way to relax after hard working days. More importantly, there is nothing greater than spending time with the loved people in my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog