My Great Experience


After nearly two years staying in Finland, I still haven't explored all the culture of this country. I would say Finland is one of the great places I've been visitted. More than that, I learnt a lot of things from the day I came here, met many friendly people, realized the cultural differences. The another significant thing I learnt is how to speak up my ideas even if it sounds strange as Finns respect the differences which contrast to my home country. I really love that point of view since I can do whatever I want without worrying about others' thinking. I have to say that privacy is one of the fundamental rights in Finland. It's can be easily seen when Finns waiting for the bus, they always keep a space between each other.

Finns birds



Comments

Popular posts from this blog