European first trip (P1): Netherland – Kinderdijk




One of the most fascinating thing when you study in Europe is that you can take advantage of the power of Schengen resident permit. When you have a Schengen visa/resident permit, you can visit 27 countries in Schengen area. So, make your plan and pack your back. My first destination outside Finland is Netherland, land of windmills. Of course, the first place I visit is Kinderdijk or Windmills Village in English. That is one of the most beautiful scenery that I used to visit. I can witness by my own eyes many windmills that I used to watch on the television about Holland. It is truly windy at Kinderdijk, and it is easy to understand why there are so many windmills here. In fact, not only here, around Netherland nowadays, you can easily see a lot of electric windmills which are used to produce clean energy. Kinderdijk is quite small but a must-visit place when you come to Netherland.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog